Jazz picks are adept for fast, frictionless, alternate picking.
They have a shorter pick length and a pointy tip so you can alternate pick efficiently.
Built for musicians who enjoy playing with their fingers (fingerstyle) but also enjoy playing with a pick (flatpicking).
Players love the Black Mountain Pick because it feels like a regular guitar pick, but it also feels like a traditional thumb pick.
- Fits Right Handed, Medium, Large and XL Sized Thumbs
- Great for Guitar, Banjo, Bass, Mandolin, Lap Steel, Pedal Steel, Ukulele, Autoharp
- 1.5 mm Nylon pick with bevelled edges. Very fast!
- Shorter pick length and a pointy tip so you can alternate pick efficiently.
Play the Way You Want To!
Use your fingers . . . use a pick . . . switch between your fingers and a pick whenever you feel the urge!
Combine your thumbpicking and flatpicking into your own unique musical expression!
First Thumb Pick in the World to Use a Spring!
This patented new technology offers several advantages over traditional thumb picks.
1) The spring allows the pick to be flexible so it feels like a regular guitar pick
2) The spring clamps the thumb ring around the player's thumb creating a perfect balance between comfort and stability.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE WHETHER YOU'RE A BEGINNER OR A PRO!!!