L.R. Baggs Stagepro Element Acoustic Guitar Pickup with Side-Mounted Preamp/EQ
Our patented Element undersaddle is available in an onboard system, with a side-mounted preamp/EQ that features volume, treble, midrange, bass, notch filter and phase inversion controls with tuner.
The Element boasts impressive body sensitivity and articulation, and has the most dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup. The preamp's all-discrete circuitry is based on our award-winning Para D.I., and is specially voiced for the Element.
• Chromatic Tuner
• Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
• Notch Filter
• Phase Inversion
• Easy click-lock battery access
• Class A discrete fet input preamp/eq for warm analog sound
• Impressive presence and dynamic range
• One size fits most string spacings and saddle widths
• Preamp size: 3.5” x 2.8” x 2.2”
• Weight (including battery): 5.6 oz.
• Battery: single 9V
• Current Consumption: Preamp-4.5mA, Tuner-14mA
• Battery Life: 100+ hrs
• Bass: +/- 9dB @ 80 Hz
• Mid: +5/-9 @ 1 kHz
• Treble: +/- 12 dB unweighted
• Iput Impedance: 10 megohms
• Output Impedance: 620 ohms
• Notch Filter: off to 320hZ (sweepable), 1/8 octive, fixed -21 dB