The Asterope Pro Studio Series XLRs provide greater clarity, transparency, bandwidth and harmonic response. Asterope XLRs are built with extensive braided shielding, a durable exterior jacketing to protect the integrity of the architecture of the conductors, ultra-pure silver solder, and undergo a proprietary process to enhance clarity and electron flow.
NOTE: Asterope cables are DIRECTIONAL >>
- Rugged XLR cable
- Gold conductors for durability and excellent conductivity
- 95% cross-braided tin copper shielding for outstanding resistance to noise and interference
- Directional twin-axial 99.9% ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper for exceptional signal transmission
- Extra durable, full-flex, pressurized PVC jacketing provides superior conductor stabilization and abrasion resistance
- All components designed and manufactured in the USA