LR BAGGS Para Acoustic D.I. Studio-Quality Direct Box with Tunable E.Q.
The Para Acoustic D.I. is a studio-quality direct box, featuring a five-band equalizer with tunable notch and midrange controls, adjustable gain and phase inversion. Our proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ circuitry is totally transparent and allows control over voicing without sacrificing tone -- a big advance over conventional equalizers. In short, the Para D.I. is engineered to bring out the best in any pickup.
- Discrete Class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and very low noise
- 5 Band EQ controls include treble, presence and bass controls, along with tunable notch filter and sweepable mid EQ with 2 octave range
- Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
- Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ places synthesized passive EQ circuitry in a parallel side-chain with main signal for control of instrument voicing without sacrificing tonal purity
- 24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and the lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low output pickups
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ??" outputs for use with an amp or PA or both simultaneously
- High input impedance (10 Meg) delivers the full potential of any pickup
- High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss.
- Heavy duty steel box provides extra protection
- Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200+ hours of playtime
- External battery compartment allows quick and easy battery changes.